Finally!!

Hey All!!

After much procrastination and wishful thinking I have finally taken the time to create this blog. Blogging is one of the many things that I dedicate way too much time to, but it has definitely become one of my favorites! I want this blog to reflect pieces of everything that I love from fashion, to natural hair and healthy lifestyles. It will be a small window into the complicated, confusion that makes up my twisted fantasy.

To avoid any skepticism, my *Twisted Fantasies* is actually a play on words reflecting something that has become extremely important to me in the past year- my hair! This month I am officially one year into my embracing my twisty, curly, relaxer free hair. It has been an amazing journey, and I can't wait to share what it has been like in my future posts!



*Nicole*

Leave a Response